Not Working – Grids – Extremely frustrated.

Home Forums Easy Bootstrap Shortcodes PRO Not Working – Grids – Extremely frustrated.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      adam tracksler
      Participant

I purchased pro yesterday (Version 3.0.0).

I had been using the regular version (Version 3.0.2), and wanted some of the upgrades.

I am trying to get a simple 2 column grid.

[row]
      [column md="6" sm="12" xs="12" animation="fadeIn" animationtime="everytime" class="kathy" ]

Kathy has been working in the graphics and design fields since 1984. She attended Maine College of Art in Portland, Maine. Her favorite thing about work is making clients happy and being the in-house font guru. Out of work, her favorite thing to do is knitting.
      kathyprofile kathy tracksler
      [/column]
      [column md="6" sm="12" xs="12" animation="fadeIn" animationtime="everytime" class="adam" ]

Adam has been working in the graphics and design fields since 1995. He attended The University of New Hampshire in Durham, NH. His favorite thing about work is solving problems and being the in-house tech guru. Out of work, his favorite thing to do is playing instruments.
      adproofile

adam tracksler
      [/column]
      [/row]

when I use the pro version the two 6 columns render like 3 columns, the 12 col render like 6.

I tried with and without the plugin bootstrap turned on and off.

I am using a bootstrap theme.

osCitas Themes
      Keymaster

Hi Adam,

First of all thanks for using our plugin. Please provide us the page url, we will check this for you.

However in bootstrap column width is defined in %age, so if we are creating the bootstrap row in a container, then bootstrap will divide the container in 12 columns or number of columns set in bootstrap.

e.g For 12 column structure single column width is around 8.3333%

So the size of column completely depends on the container size as well as on the number of columns set in the bootstrap.

Thanks

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.