Carousel does not load

Home Forums Easy Bootstrap Shortcodes PRO Carousel does not load

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      rodbrock
      Participant

I upgraded from 4.5 to 5.6. I had to purchase it new again, which is fine, but the carousel no longer loads. I see in the css that .owl-carousel is set to display:none.

I have deactivated every other plugin to see if there were conflicts to it still won’t display. I’m beginning to think I may have to go back to the old version.

Are you still in business? This plugin hasn’t been updated for a very long time and my entire site is based of of this plugin. It’s not a good feeling.

The carousel is under the PRESS section here: http://www.gregharrisestates.com/

osCitas Themes
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us.

We have checked the URL you have provided and found that carousel under the PRESS is working. So we have not got what issue you are facing? Can you please give us more details?

Regards,

Support Team

rodbrock
      Participant

Thank you for your response. No the carousel does not load. That is a different carousel utilizing another plugin.

I’ve created a test page with the same shortcode for the posts carousel that isn’t loading.

test

This is the shortcode:
      [ebs_carousel itemnum="5" order="ASC" orderby="rand" navigation="bottom" style="multi item" navcolor="#000000" type="link" posts="post:category(5-#-8|);"]

osCitas Themes
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for your patience. We have resolved the issue and updated the plugin. Please take the update.

Please feel free to contact us in case you face any other issue.

Regards

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.