Not happy

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Tom Lorimer
      Participant

I’ve no idea how your plugin did this but I lost two posts including content both of these posts overwritten with “EBSP help” and “EBSP Preview”

Not impressed.

Tom Lorimer
      Participant

Okay, seems to be “redirection” plugin that has added a redirect to pages created by the EBSP Pro plugin. It’s all very confusing.

The plugin doesn’t work in any case (likely caused by some conflict some place).

osCitas Themes
      Keymaster

Hi Tom,

Can you send us the link? so that we can check it for you. It will be great if you can send us the admin details using our contact us page.

Thanks

Tom Lorimer
      Participant

Thanks for your reply – found the problem with it not working – it has a conflict with Shortcode Domination – once disabled – your (better in my opinion) plugin works fine.

Let me see if I can recreate the ‘bug’ again and if so I’ll pop you some admin details for checking it out.

osCitas Themes
      Keymaster

Hi Tom,

We have provide one option where you can change the shortcode prefix if it is conflicting with some other plugin such as for table most of the plugins use table as shortcode name so do we. but we have provided the option to change it as per your need.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks

Tom Lorimer
      Participant

I’ve not been able to recreate this. It seemed to happen when I clicked on the Help and Demo links but tring this time worked fine for Help but returns page 404 for this link:

http://demo.oscitasthemes.com/easy-boostrap-shortcode-pro/

I turned back on Shortcode Domination and it’s still working okay for now so I’m not sure what’s up.

If I get any further reproducible problems, I’ll drop them here. Thanks for quick reply.

Tom

osCitas Themes
      Keymaster

Sure Tom, in case you found the issue, please send us screen shot or error message you will get. We are here to help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.