ESB Pro incopatibilities

Home Forums Easy Bootstrap Shortcodes PRO ESB Pro incopatibilities

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Arturo Rodriguez
      Participant

ESBP seems to work fine just when no advanced features are implemented on a WP site, like forms, calendars, multiple calendars, memberships addons and so on. at this point and after installing the EBSP, all my site started crashing everywhere. I deactivate all plugins and started activating them one by one and all was fine UNTIL I activate the ESPB. the funny thing is that if I downgrade the ESBP to the free lite version, no problems were present with the others plug-ins. my point is that maybe the solution for these incompatibilities is not far away since as I said, the lite version doesn’t have those issues. Any update insight? It is a great product but I think some improvements need to be done in order to work in WP as it should. I decided to buy the ESBP and upgrade to the paid version since it contains a lot of features that really like. It would be a shame to start looking for an alternative solution. thanks.

osCitas Themes
      Keymaster

Hi Arturo,

Thanks for contacting us.

We will check the issues you have mentioned here and update the plugin very soon. Can you please provide the plugins list you are using? so that we can check the compatibility issue.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any other query.

Thanks

Arturo Rodriguez
      Participant

Thanks for contacting me, yesterday I discovered that the lite version causes also a little problem but not that terrible as the pro version. Among my plugings are Calendarize it, Community Events, a theme produced by Colorlib, Formidable Forms Pro…. those are the critical commponents for me and they stop working with ESBP.

thanks,
      Art.

osCitas Themes
      Keymaster

Thanks for the details, we are checking the compatibility issue with these plugins/theme and update the plugin soon.

Thanks

Benny Punt
      Participant

Hi,

I also saw some compatibility issues. In my case with the Sparkling Theme from Colorlib in the menu. I solved this issues by changing EBS Pro > Settings > CSS/JS settings: all three settings i changed to: Use from Theme or Other Plugin.
      Strange thing is that it looks like this setting is not saved in the database because after an upgrade you have to redo this.

Maybe this works for you too.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.