Upgrading from 4.5 to 4.6 does not work

Home Forums Easy Bootstrap Shortcodes PRO Upgrading from 4.5 to 4.6 does not work

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Toto Habschned
      Participant

Hi there,

i just tried to upgrade my installed version 4.5 to the latest release. Unfortunately to no avail. After the upgrade completed i still get a notice in my WP Dashboard that there is an update available for EBS Pro.

What i tried:
      Updating the plugin while all other plugins were deactived -> no success
      Downloaded the latest version from here -> no success.

Is this a known issue?

Regards
      Toto

Adam Wright
      Participant

I have the same problem (thread here: http://oscitasthemes.com/forums/topic/ebs-pro-4-6-appears-to-be-broken/)

It has also started putting “1_tabs” at the top of any page using tabs, for me at least.

Toto Habschned
      Participant

It has also started putting β€œ1_tabs” at the top of any page using tabs, for me at least.

I don’t have any pages using tabs, but just for the sake of testing i created one using the Tabs shortcode and guess what? 1_tabs getting added to the page as well. Looks like i’ll revert to 4.5 for now until i hear back from osCitas about this.

Adam Wright
      Participant

Do you know where I can download 4.5 from? I can’t seem to find it on my system.

Toto Habschned
      Participant

Unfortunately not. What i did was restoring the old version from a backup of the blog i took a week ago.

osCitas Themes
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us.

We have resolved the

update issue

1_tab print issue

Please take update.

Thanks

Toto Habschned
      Participant

Well, the update works ok now.
      However, there is a conflict with another plugin that uses the function name “prr”. So the update results in my site displaying
      Fatal error: Cannot redeclare prr() (previously declared in /home/*****public_html/wp-content/plugins/social-networks-auto-poster-facebook-twitter-g/nxs_functions.php:2) in /home/******/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easy-bootstrap-shortcode-pro/lib/shortcode/tabs/plugin_shortcode.php on line 433

No biggie though, as i am went and changed the function name throughout the plugin. Just for informational purposes πŸ˜€

osCitas Themes
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us.

We have resolved this issue.

Please take update.

Thanks

Toto Habschned
      Participant

Thank you again πŸ™‚

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.