License Expiry

Home Forums Easy Bootstrap Shortcodes PRO License Expiry

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      usman farooqui
      Participant

In my account the license expiry date is appearing april 2016 for easy bootstrap shortcode pro. What that mean? Will no update or support available to me or will plugin stop working and I will have to buy each year. Please explain.

Thank You

osCitas Themes
      Keymaster

Hi Usman,

Thanks for contacting us. Your license is valid for one year means that for one year you will get the updates and support free of cost. After one year you can use the plugin but to get updates and support you have to renew the license which is 50% discount rate.

Please feel free to contact us in case you have any other query.

Thanks

Michael Hampton
      Participant

When I purchased this plugin it did not state it came with annual renewal extortion, being that the site I had intended to use it on is not yet live I am glad I have discovered the shady tactics used to dupe me into a subscription. When I buy a plugin I like to know I have bought the plugin and that it will continue to function regardless, support and updates I expect to pay for. Thankfully I have discovered this prior to incorporating it deeply into the site so removal will be easy as I seek a new product to replace it. osCitas needs to update the dialog from “USD One Time Fee” to “USD One Time Fee each year” This is totally misleading.

Willem van Leeuwen
        Participant

I totally agree with Michael Hampton. I was surprised to get an e-mail to renew my license and I was even more surprised that I had to pay for it again. There is no information at all about validity of the license key on your website or in the e-mails I received when I purchased the product.

Matěj Škarka
      Participant

Why is there no info at purchase that it’s only for a year? This is misleading. Can you explain?

osCitas Themes
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us.

This information is already mentioned in the Terms & Conditions while placing the order. And also mentioned in the license page http://oscitasthemes.com/licenses/.

Thanks

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.