Help implementing Google Maps with EBSP

Home Forums Easy Bootstrap Shortcodes PRO Help implementing Google Maps with EBSP

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Arturo Rodriguez
      Participant

Hi, does anybody knows how in the name of God can be avoid the error Ooops ….blah blah, java error. I know this is related to the google api key. I have been using google maps in others plugins with no problems since they have an option where I can write my api key. But here I don’t see a place where th api can be submitted. any idea? please…..

osCitas Themes
      Keymaster

Hi Arturo,

Thanks for contacting us.

You don’t need to enter the API key for this plugin to work, as here you can set pointer by giving latitude and longitude or by address. For example you can use the following shortcode to show New York on google map

[ebs_googlemap width="false" height="400" latitude="0" longitude="0" address="New York" zoom="6" type="ROADMAP"]

Please feel free to contact us in case you have any further query.

Thanks

Arturo Rodriguez
      Participant

Hi, no, I test it and it doesn’t work. If I place just the EBSP shortcode for google, the error is triggered and doesn’t show anything. BUT if I add the WP Map additionally to the page that contains the EBSP, both maps are shown. I don’t need 2 maps in a page, what I need is the EBsP shortcode since are lighter and easier to implement. Here is a page with the two maps. and then other page with your component.

tabs test

map test EBSSP

it doesn’t matter where I try it or what browser I use. please help. by the way, the code used in ESBP is the one provided by you as example and as you can see, an error is triggered too and th location is no correct. it shows Austraiia.

osCitas Themes
      Keymaster

Hi,

This is to inform you that we have updated the plugin please take update.

Thanks

Arturo Rodriguez
      Participant

hi I updated the plugin and no success. the error persist

osCitas Themes
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please send us the admin login details of your site, we will check the issue as it looks that this issue is specific to your site.

Note: Do not paste details here, use our contact us form to send us the login details.

Thanks

Arturo Rodriguez
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      osCitas Themes
      Keymaster
      This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.