CSS Reverts – Adds characters to custom CSS

Home Forums Easy Bootstrap Shortcodes PRO CSS Reverts – Adds characters to custom CSS

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Ben Kanspedos
      Participant

I’ve added the following custom CSS to the custom CSS section in the EBSP Shortcode settings:

.osc-res-nav > li.active > a, .nav-tabs > li.active > a, .osc-res-nav > li.active > a:hover, .nav-tabs > li.active > a:hover, .osc-res-nav > li.active > a:focus, .nav-tabs > li.active > a:focus {
      box-shadow: 2px 2px #34BFFF ;
      transform: translateY(-2px) translateX(-2px);
      }

.jumbotron {
      padding-top: 5px;
      padding-bottom: 5px;
      color: black;
      padding-left: 5px;
      padding-right:
      margin-bottom: 15px;
      }

#ebs_parent p, #ebs_parent li {
      color: #000000;
      font: 14px/26px “Roboto”, sans-serif !important;
      }

However, each time I save these settings any time “roboto” shows up, a “/” gets placed before and after the font name. Not only that, but if I save multiple times, the “/” character exponentially increases.

Also, we’re working off several servers, where and only one database. The CSS is not applied to all the servers.

We have messaged you two weeks ago without response – can we please get some feedback here?

Ben Kanspedos
      Participant

We have been waiting for weeks to get a response on this bug. Posted on this forum, support tickets, even Twitter.

“From installation to 100% support” This is what you consider 100% support?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.