Buddyboss and WP3.8 white screen of death

Home Forums Easy Bootstrap Shortcodes PRO Buddyboss and WP3.8 white screen of death

Tagged: ,

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Johnny
      Participant

Hi,

I am running buddy boss and wordpress 3.8

The free version works excellently but PRO version kills the site completely.

Cant even get debug info out of it. Any ideas?

Cheers,

Johnny

Johnny
      Participant

Backend still works though.

Johnny
      Participant

Got the errors:

Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /wp-includes/functions.php on line 3049 Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /wp-includes/query.php on line 27 Notice: is_home was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /wp-includes/functions.php on line 3049 Notice: is_front_page was called incorrectly. Conditional query tags do not work before the query is run. Before then, they always return false. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.1.) in /wp-includes/functions.php on line 3049

Any ideas?

Thanks

osCitas Themes
      Keymaster

Hi Johnny,

We have resolved the issue and we will send you updated copy soon as we are adding some new features too. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks

Johnny
      Participant

Any chance I could have a temp fix release of this plugin as I really need to build the above pages.

Thanks

Johnny
      Participant

Thanks for the update.

I upgraded to PRO and the output has changed from blank white screen to:

Any ideas?

Johnny
      Participant

Thanks for the update. The output when PRO is activated is now:

Any ideas?

osCitas Themes
        Keymaster

Hi,

please send us url, we will check this for you.

Thanks

Johnny
      Participant

I have the basic version at http://tradr.com/team/

The pro version kills tradr so it is not activated now

I will check the server error logs and see if it is a plugin conflict

Cheers,

John

Johnny
      Participant

The pro version will let me update:

http://tradr.com/pricing/

http://tradr.com home page

It should look good, if I could get it working 🙂

Cheers

Johnny
      Participant

It has been over a week. Any idea on why free version works fine, but pro kills the site?

Johnny
      Participant

Can I have a version of the normal version with all the pro features? There is some code in the pro version that is conflicting with my site? Please? I need a solution to this

osCitas Themes
        Keymaster

Hi Johnny,

We will provide you this today. If you can provide us the your site url, and admin details we can check that. You can send us mail at oscitasthemes@gmail.com.

Thanks

Johnny
      Participant

I have moved to a Bootstrap 3 theme. Thanks for the support.

osCitas Themes
      Keymaster

Hi Johnny,

At first look it looks like the issue of Buddy press issue, but we will look into it and will update you soon.

Thanks

Johnny
      Participant

Any update on this? I can’t build my pricing or front page until I get the PRO functionality working. I paid for PRO features. Is it ok with WP3.8 and buddypress 1.9?

Cheers,

Johnny

osCitas Themes
      Keymaster

Hi Johnny,

We have sent you new copy of product at your email id, which you have used to register on our site.

Thanks

Johnny
      Participant

in /wp-includes/functions.php on line 3008 Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /wp-includes/functions.php on line 3049 Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /wp-includes/functions.php on line 3049  Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /wp-includes/query.php on line 27

Have deactivated all plugins except buddypress + bbpress with updated easy short codes.

What is wrong?

• This reply was modified 10 years, 3 months ago by Johnny.
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.